Regardless of the industry or type of business you have, you need a well-designed website if you want to achieve the following:
• Increase sales
• Let new customers find your business online.
• Increase your credibility
• Establish a professional online presence
• Make a good impression to research savvy customers
• Showcase your work, services, and/or products in one place
• Save YOU time (and by extension – MONEY) by providing answers to frequent questions on your website that people usually call you or your staff about.
• Save YOUR CUSTOMERS time by answering their questions right on the website.
• Increase your sales by selling products directly online (if applicable).
Here's what the numbers look like
• 82% of consumers search online for products and services before buying.
• 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within 5 miles, 34% of them within 24 hours.
• 29% of small businesses still don’t have a website. That’s a drop of 21% since 2016 meaning it is likely your competition has one. • Over 50% of website traffic comes from smartphones but only 30% of small business websites are mobile friendly.
• 80% of consumers will leave a website that doesn’t look right on their mobile devices.
• 75% of consumers judge the credibility of a company based on their website, and they do it in 10 seconds or less. Design is key to impress potential customers.
• 69% of small businesses that have websites earn over $1,000,000 a year in revenue.
• Our approach to web design is result-driven, marketing orientated, and focused on measurable ROI for you.
• Our process is transparent. You will know and understand what we are doing, when we are doing it, why we are doing it and how we are doing it.
• You will receive the highest quality service at a reasonable cost.
• You will receive a one-on-one experience, so we can understand your company, industry, budget, challenges, and objectives to help you reach your goals.
• You will receive a customized experience with solutions that fit your unique requirements, resources, and objectives.
• We build long-term relationships with our clients by providing you with support long after your project is complete.