Do you need a website for your business? Absolutely!
Here's what a website will do for you:
• Increase your sales by letting potential customers find your business online.
• Increase your credibility by establishing a professional online presence, making a good impression and showcasing your work, services, and products.
• Save time by providing information on your website that people would call you or your staff about.
• Save time by taking business inquiries online.
• Increase your sales by selling products online (if applicable).
Here's what the numbers look like
• 82% of consumers search online for products and services before buying.
• 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within 5 miles, 34% of them within 24 hours.
• 29% of small businesses don’t have a website, down from 50% in 2016.
• Over 50% of website traffic comes from smartphones but only 30% of small business websites and mobile friendly.
• 8 out of 10 consumers will leave a website that doesn’t look right on their devices, like smartphones.
• 75% of consumers judge the credibility of a company based on their website, and they do it in less than 10 seconds.
• 69% of small businesses that have websites also have annual revenues of over $1,000,000.
• Our approach to web design is result-driven, marketing orientated, and focused on measurable ROI. • You will get the highest quality service at a reasonable cost. • You receive a one-on-one experience to understand your company, industry, budget, challanges, objectives and how we can help you reach those objectives. • We focus on building long-term relationships with clients by providing support long after the project is complete. • You will receive a customized experience to create solutions that fits your business' unique requirements, resourses, and objectives. • You will be part of a transparent process and will know and understand what we are doing, when we are doing it, why we are doing it and how we are doing it.