Online advertising such as Google Ads and Facebook are at the forefront of online marketing and they are a cost effective method for your company to gain leads. As the saying goes, numbers dont lie; so take a look at some of the numbers below to give you an idea of what your business is missing out on if you are not advertising online.
• 86% of consumers search online to find local businesses • 71% of the global search market is owned by Google.
• 98% of searchers choose a business that is on page 1 of the results they get.
• Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords.
• Google owns the world’s largest online display advertising network.
• Google display campaigns reach 80% of global internet users.
• Facebook has over 2 billion active monthly users and over 70% of Facebook users visit the platform daily. • 22.9% of the world’s total population uses Facebook. • 74% of Facebook users also use it for professional purposes. • Facebook is the top ad channel for both B2C and B2B marketers. • Over 5 million business use Facebook for advertising. • The average CPC for Facebook ads is $0.35.